Saturday 20 October 2012

1942

Why the date? Well today is my Mum's 70th birthday so it means she was born in 1942, hence the post title. Also coming up with post titles gets monotonous and difficult after a while.

I gave her a new fifth generation iPod touch in red which she loves, my Dad gave her a new watch and some toffee, from my brother and his family she got a football top with the number 70 on the back ( he said it was either that or 'Old Git') as well as a digital photo-frame with a SD-card full of pictures of my three nephews.

Next up is my sister-in-law's 40th birthday on the 30th of the month. My middle nephew, also my Godson, turns 8 on the 25th of November and his Dad turns 38 a week before hand on the 18th of November. After that there is only Christmas to see to. Yikes, busy busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment