Monday 8 October 2012

Nook ST Glowlight

Got confirmation today from Argos that my order of the Nook Simple Touch Glowlight reader will be next Monday, October 15th, between the hours of 8am and 6pm. So that's that sorted, there was a note on my order page which suggested my order was being delayed and to get in touch with Argos to get an update.

I received my Kobo Glo on Friday past and once I fully test drive both fully I decide which suits my needs the most and pass the other over to my Mother. If the iPod 5th generation that I have on pre-order since pre-order became available direct from Apple UK store doesn't get released (and delivered) in time for my Mum's 70th birthday which is the 20th of October I will give her one of the readers for her birthday instead and keep the iPod for her Christmas when it actually does get actually released.

No comments:

Post a Comment