Sunday 7 October 2012

October 2012


It seems like ages since I posted to this particular blog, but I'm hoping that with the help of the new software I have my laptop I will be able to once again blog more frequently.

Please excuse any errors and slips through as I'm just learning how to use the Dragon NaturallySpeaking software and when I proof read I tend to miss the odd wrong word which is to be transcribed.

I am currently being treated for anaemia anaemia and having to take iron tablets three times a day. I am due to get another blood test at the end of the month and am also due for my flu jab this month as well.My brother and his family left yesterday for the October holidays at their home in France.

I am suffering from excruciating back pain at the moment as well as my other health worries.I am sorry this is such a brief update but I'm finding that incredibly hard to still still for any period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment